H O L Y C R I T
Welcome to Holy Crit Forums. Please when registering for the first time, be sure to read guild info/rules under the welcome section. As well as guild quests and all topics under KoS. Thanks and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

H O L Y C R I T
Welcome to Holy Crit Forums. Please when registering for the first time, be sure to read guild info/rules under the welcome section. As well as guild quests and all topics under KoS. Thanks and enjoy!
H O L Y C R I T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Sorry havent been on.
>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets  and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:24 am by Bobzula

» Hello everyone
>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets  and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:06 am by Dakotahkid

» Footprint Locations
>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets  and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm by Fleite

» What not to do in AOS
>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets  and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:09 am by MsShadows

» Taming Etiquette
>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets  and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:31 am by Fleite

» Sleeping Jungle Adventurer Quests
>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets  and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:49 pm by Fleite

» on less soon
>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets  and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 pm by Man_Or_Myth

» >.>remember theres no Game over
>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets  and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:35 pm by Hawk

» KOS Guilds and People
>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets  and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm by Bobzula

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top Posters - Vote for Weekly Prize
Gem Box
6.5 Gold
45 Dimstar Debris or 10 Star Shards
1 Scroll of Sapphire
1 Star Crystal

>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets  and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD Stylish_vote

>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD

2 posters

Go down

>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets  and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD Empty >------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD

Post  AngelsCross Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Everybody on Earth dies and goes to heaven. God comes and says, "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were whipped by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St. Peter." Said and done, the next time God looks, the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were whipped was 100 miles long, on the line of men that dominated women there was only one man. God got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image, and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud, learn from him! "Tell them my son how did you manage to be the only one on that line?" The man said, "I dont know, my wife told me to stand here."
AngelsCross
AngelsCross

Back to top Go down

>------------>hmm let's see my littlle puppets  and who is apying attentionXD shall we!XD Empty haha Thats pretty good Ive got another

Post  Bobzula Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked Adam, "What is wrong with you?"

Adam said, "Lord, I don't have anyone to talk to."

God said, "Then I will give you a companion, and she will be called a 'woman'. This person will cook for you and wash your clothes, she will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give 'love' and compassion whenever needed. She will never question your behaviour or the company you keep. She will support you and understand that you have important decisions to make throughout your life and don't have time for nonsense..."

Adam asked God, "What will this woman cost?"

God said, "An arm and a leg..."

Adam said, "What can I get for just a rib?"

Bobzula

Back to top Go down