H O L Y C R I T
Welcome to Holy Crit Forums. Please when registering for the first time, be sure to read guild info/rules under the welcome section. As well as guild quests and all topics under KoS. Thanks and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

H O L Y C R I T
Welcome to Holy Crit Forums. Please when registering for the first time, be sure to read guild info/rules under the welcome section. As well as guild quests and all topics under KoS. Thanks and enjoy!
H O L Y C R I T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Sorry havent been on.
PVP and Guild Mates EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:24 am by Bobzula

» Hello everyone
PVP and Guild Mates EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:06 am by Dakotahkid

» Footprint Locations
PVP and Guild Mates EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm by Fleite

» What not to do in AOS
PVP and Guild Mates EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:09 am by MsShadows

» Taming Etiquette
PVP and Guild Mates EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:31 am by Fleite

» Sleeping Jungle Adventurer Quests
PVP and Guild Mates EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:49 pm by Fleite

» on less soon
PVP and Guild Mates EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 pm by Man_Or_Myth

» >.>remember theres no Game over
PVP and Guild Mates EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:35 pm by Hawk

» KOS Guilds and People
PVP and Guild Mates EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm by Bobzula

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top Posters - Vote for Weekly Prize
Gem Box
6.5 Gold
45 Dimstar Debris or 10 Star Shards
1 Scroll of Sapphire
1 Star Crystal

PVP and Guild Mates Stylish_vote

PVP and Guild Mates

5 posters

Go down

PVP and Guild Mates Empty PVP and Guild Mates

Post  Zodin Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:48 pm

So if your reading this i just wanna say thankyou for being on the fourms first off we need more people here. Second i have to say i had a blast yesturday with guild instance runs we did and PVP. I will state this. Don't take offence to this cause im not calling anyone out at all i am just starteing facts that we experienced last night and im not the only one pissed about it. We ended up with a HUGE war with another guild and we called forr everyone i repeat EVERYONE!!!! That was avalable to get out to citiy of Oblivioin and help with this war. I have to say Thankyou to everyone that responded Even the lvl 30's that came out that showed great inititive and commitment to the guild ty. On the other hand we did not have alot of people come out that were on. Here is what i mean when this came up in guild chat it got Dead fucking silent and NOONE responded. That is Bullshit that shouldn't ever fucking happen. Were on a PVP server expect to fucking die fight and lose and win. HELP YOUR FUCKING GUILD WHEN THEY NEED IT!!!! One day your gonna be the one who needs help and won't you want the whole guild to come running to help you? i Know i would. I guess its as simple as this This may sound harsh and i am only throwing it out there for leaders to consider and talk about. If our guild mates don't want to reply even to our crys for help for PVP then they should GTFO!! Or some type of repercutions. Don't get me wrong or read this wrong i am not mad at the people that resopnded and were in a instance run or anything like that. I honestly saw maybe 2-3 people fucking resond and that was it. That was some Bull shit on there behalf and to be honest down right rude to the guild. well ok im done venting fuck off if you don't like this i don't care.

Zodin
Zodin
Zodin

Back to top Go down

PVP and Guild Mates Empty Re: PVP and Guild Mates

Post  Zylx Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Stuff like this happens all the time in MMOs. Evil or Very Mad Still wish they could have fought fair but it seems that was out of the question. We can't fix what happened in the past.

Zylx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyera Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:15 pm

As I said in vent...you couldn't have put that any better and no it wasn't harsh at all how you put it. It was exactly how it was and that is messed up. Whenever one person gets pk'd, whoever is online is always willing to go and spend even a couple hours, taking time from what they are doing...just trying to hunt the person that pk'd one of our members. We group up as a party and try to get that person. So yes, its pretty messed up and disappointing that when we as a guild are needing help with another guild...we can't get all members that are online to help out with this. And I am not referring to those who were, like Zodin said...ones that were busy in instances. That's understandable but at least with those ones..even though busy they still managed to respond with sorry can't help this is what I am doing. The biggest annoyance last night was the ignorance some did have by just ignoring everyone in guild chat that had asked for help. Lestat, Zodin, Zy, Tasty, etc were all asking everyone to go and help. It's pretty sad that then it had to go to pretty much demanding everyone go out there to help and yet still no damn response...just ignoring it. Being part of the guild does not just mean doing instances, etc together. It also means helping with things such as last night when the guild needs everyone. That didn't happen. And that is just bullshit. So yes some things do need to change now...BEFORE this happens again. Because what happened last night is not acceptable. As said, this is a PVP server and this is going to happen at times between guilds and when it does...you should be there for your guild. To leave the guild hanging when you are available to help is messed up and what's even worse is just ignoring everyone without even a response..that is just fucked.

Kyera

Back to top Go down

PVP and Guild Mates Empty My bad

Post  AngrySomBeech Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:02 pm

I woulda gladly shown up but well, when ever someone mentions PVP and I'm eager to join no one ever shows -.- So I thought it was another one of these instances lol

Next Time I'll show no matter what I guess.

AngrySomBeech

Back to top Go down

PVP and Guild Mates Empty HolyCrit FTW!!!!

Post  TastyTits Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 am

so yea i guess i will put my 2 cents on this topic so yea like every1 above said IT WAS FUCKED UP but being that im a semi to hardcore mmorpg player so im used to all this pvp stuff and it fucking awesome , the bigest thing i see is we need more active vent members so this doesnt happen again and in saying that to be a great guild not saying that we already are its almost like we need to make this a vent member guild only but like a said it just a suggestion even so we still have some dependant members that dont use vent i thx all u that are but seriously guys there no excuse i dont have a mic i hate that shit im using a a mic that cost 1$ + tax from the dollar store think about that

TastyTits

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down